woensdag 3 september 2008

Passed at a not wanted feature and long term requirements

I survived the weeks as "Management" and apparently I did a pretty descent job (not entirely on my own, but still...)

Now I'm back at my client's office again 'on the job' and I'm glad. I'm more in my element there, more on my territory. I'm just more a tech-person as a people-person, at least I know that now. My desire to specialize in the testprofession is now more profound then ever.

I set two goals for the future on my profession(al) development;
1. Get my master's degree (major: Quality/ Testing)
2. Becoming an absolute Testguru and TestArchitect
Not nescesarily starting with both tomorrow :-)

I challenge everybody to set their long-term goals and perhaps in a couple of years we can shake hands in our aspired roles!
MS Nathalie Rooseboom de Vries van Delft , Testarchitect. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Geen opmerkingen: