zaterdag 16 augustus 2008

Putting myself to the test

Last week and upcoming week I have the lead of our testpractice for a couple of days. All other management teammembers are on holidays or away for other reasons, so that makes me the person in charge!
I have always claimed that I'm not a peoples-person or managementmaterial, but a real tech, so this is really a challenge, putting myself to the test sort of speak.
I have survived thursday and friday so far; and no accidents have happened (no really big ones anyway ;-) ), people are not threatening to resign, clients are not complaining and no issues are popping up, so far so good.
Oh... I would really like to thank my collegues who are helping me with some tasks/ assignments, I could not have done the job without you!

Geen opmerkingen: