dinsdag 28 april 2009

Sunshine!

Finally the winter is over. I had some trouble with the winter this year so I really am glad Spring has sprung. And it has sprung I can tell you that!

I’m full of inspiration and energy. And talking about energy; I saw an article in the computable feature ‘hebben’ (‘wannahaves’) on a laptop bag with solarpanel and with our new way of working I see a lot of new workplaces with an opportunity to enjoy the sun; and because of the solarpanel it’s obligatory to be in the sun the whole time! The good thing about this is also the environmental friendly way of working, solar power doesn’t have a negative effect on our environmental footprint. So not only you’ll feel good because of sitting in the sun (think of the warmth and extra vitamine D!) but also because of the contribution to the environment.

I will mention also the manufacturer is claiming the bag won’t fit all laptops, but will highly probable fit the Apple, Dell, HP and – this is the beautifull part- the IBM Lenovo. Sony and Toshiba will be condemned to their desk with airconditioning for the time being.

For more information (http://www.voltaicsystems.com/bag_generator.shtml). It will come with a price though; it’s about 500 dollar, but it will buy you some freedom and a lot of sunshine!

Happy spring (and summer)!

Geen opmerkingen: