zondag 12 april 2009

What if...

A friend of mine once told me that sharing dreams would help them come true. I'm not so supersticious, but I can't help but thinking; what if...
So here are some dreams and wishes that I have...

- travel to: Australia, Indonesia, China and Peru (backpack and adventurous), rest in the Sheychels...
- build a log-house and live totally selfsupportive (wind energy, solar power, heliophytephilters and my own beehyve for the honey!)
- see the Niagara falls and get wet from the spray...
- see the sunset from the Kylimanjaro...
- for once get breakfast in bed, I can't remember the last time I got one...
- Paraglide
- Dive at the Great barrier reef
- Pick my own Hibiscus on Hawaii of Mauii, wriggle my toes in the black sand...

***sigh***
I think I'm gonna dream on a little further!

Geen opmerkingen: